- In a small pot over low heat, warm the broth, soy preparation, thyme and garlic. Season with salt and pepper.
- Meanwhile, in a pot over medium heat, cook the mushrooms in 2 tbsp (30 ml) of the oil, stirring, until golden. Add the onion and cook for 3 minutes until softened. Add the quinoa and cook for 1 minute, stirring to coat well in the oil. Add the wine and let reduce until almost dry.
- Remove the thyme sprig from the broth mixture. Over medium heat, add the broth to the quinoa, about 1 cup (250 ml) at a time, stirring frequently, until the liquid is completely absorbed before adding more broth. Season with salt and pepper. Cook for 20 minutes or until the quinoa is cooked. Add more broth, as needed. Stir in the peas, chives and lemon zest.
- In a bowl, combine the arugula with the lemon juice and a drizzle of olive oil. Season with salt and pepper.
- Divide the quinotto among four plates. Top with the arugula and vegan Parmesan, to taste.