Grilled Mustard Chicken
- In a blender, purée all of the ingredients, except the chicken, until smooth.
- In a bowl, combine the chicken with half of the mustard marinade. Cover and let marinate for 8 hours or overnight. Transfer the remaining marinade to an airtight container and refrigerate until ready to serve.
- Preheat the grill, setting the burners to high. Oil the grate.
- Drain the chicken. Grill on the barbecue for 8 minutes or until completely cooked through, turning over halfway through.
- On a work surface, cut the cooked chicken into strips ½ inch (1 cm) thick. Place in a large bowl. Add the marinade and the remaining ingredients, except for the tortillas. Mix well to combine and adjust the seasoning.
- Divide the mixture among the tortillas. Place the mixture in the centre of each tortilla and tightly roll them up. Cut each wrap in half and serve. For a picnic lunch, wrap the tortillas individually in parchment paper, twisting the ends of the paper to seal tightly.