- In a bowl, using your hands, combine the ground pork, breadcrumbs, mustard, spices and egg. Season with salt and pepper.
- Using 1-tbsp (15 ml) ice cream scoop, shape the meat mixture into balls. Finish rolling them between lightly oiled hands. Place on a plate.
- In a small bowl, combine the flour and spices. Set aside.
- In a large non-stick skillet over medium-high heat, brown the meatballs in 2 tbsp of the butter. Set aside on a plate.
- Melt the remaining butter in the skillet. Add the flour mixture and cook for 1 minute while stirring. Add the broth and bring to a boil while whisking. Season with salt and pepper. Simmer gently for 5 minutes or until the sauce thickens. Return the meatballs to the skillet and cook for another 2 minutes, stirring to coat the meatballs in the sauce and to heat them through. Adjust the seasoning.
- Spread the cranberry sauce over the tortillas. Top each tortilla with lettuce, carrot and 3 meatballs. Sprinkle with parsley, if desired.
You can replace the sauce in this recipe with 1 cup (250 ml) of our RICARDO traditional stew sauce. Jars of the traditional stew sauce can be found at IGA stores across Quebec.