- With the rack in the middle position, preheat the oven to 400°F (200°C). Line a baking sheet with a silicone mat or parchment paper.
- On the prepared sheet, toss the tomatoes and onions with the oil. Season with salt and pepper. Bake for 30 minutes or until the vegetables are tender. Be careful not to overcook as the tomatoes should maintain their shape. Let cool.
- On a large serving platter, spread the lima beans in an even layer. Top with the tomatoes and onions.
- In a bowl, toss the shredded duck confit with the watercress. Arrange the mixture in the centre of the salad.
- In a bowl, whisk together all the ingredients. Season with salt and pepper. Drizzle over the salad.