- Preheat the oven to 180 °C (350 °F).
- In a bowl, combine all the ingredients for the tapenade. Set aside.
- Clean the fish under cold running water and pat dry.
- Place the fish in a baking dish. Place the lemon slices inside the fish. With a knife, make three diagonal incisions on the skin. Brush the fish with the oil. Season with salt and pepper.
- Bake in the centre of the oven for about 25 minutes.
- For service, remove the fish skin, and then remove the fillets. Serve with the tapenade and vegetables.
This tapenade is delicious as an hors d’oeuvre served on sliced toasted bread, like crostini.