- In a glass dish, combine all the sauce ingredients. Add the fish and let marinate for about 30 minutes.
- With the rack in the middle position, preheat the oven’s broiler. Line a baking sheet with parchment paper.
- Place the fillets side-by-side on the baking sheet and bake for 4 to 5 minutes or until cooked.
- Meanwhile, in a large non-stick skillet or wok over high heat, bring the marinade to a boil and reduce until syrupy. Add the vegetables and cook for about 3 minutes. Adjust the seasoning.
- Serve the fish with the vegetables. If desired, serve with basmati rice.